Why is Autopay preferred amongst most of schools?
Millions of American families make school payments every month. Why have a lot of these families switched from paper checks to online automatic withdrawals? We have found these 10 answers to be the top reasons:
- Security. Money transferred electronically passes through fewer hands than a paper check.
- Forget-proof. Life can come at you fast—and it’s easy to forget or misplace a bill. Scheduled AutoPay payments are on time every time. No reminders needed!
- No add-on costs. Stamps went up to $0.50 in January. Most checks aren’t free, either.
- Flexibility. With AutoPay, you can choose your payment date and change it as needed.
- Pay your tuition faster. It’s easier to pay extra toward your child’s tuition if income is variant during the year. Just set it up in AutoPay.
- Go green. A lot of resources and energy go into the paper production, printing, handling, transportation, and delivery of your bill. AutoPay is greener.
- Safety. A payment sent through AutoPay can’t be stolen from a mailbox or lost in the mail.
- Peace of Mind. Realizing you’ve forgotten a bill is a great way to ruin a vacation. AutoPay lets your relax.
- Speed. AutoPay payments post to your account much faster than a mailed paper check, making it easier to manage your finances with precision.
- Easy sign-up. It takes less than 5 minutes to enroll online in MyBackpack.