With the impact of COVID-19 growing by the day, we know that your top priority is the health and safety of your students and staff. To do our part to flatten the curve, we have required all Senior Systems staff to work from home effective immediately. Our team is still very much hard at work, so you don’t have to worry about anything related to your parent experience, enrollment and billing programs delivered through Senior Systems.
We also want to support your school however we can to help you manage campus closures. Senior Systems offers many solutions to help your families stay connected and allow you to remotely manage your workload and payment processing. If you would like to learn more about any of these options and how you can begin using them quickly for your school, please reach out to us.
- Cloud Hosting – Given these uncertain times, it might be a good time to consider moving to a fully cloud-based solution for your campus.
- Autopay – Allow your families to set up automatic tuition payments.
- Online Budget Management – Our new release of Online Budget Management allows faculty/staff to work remotely on their budgets. Watch a demo or download a product overview PDF.
- Form Builder – Good for collecting forms, data and small payments, especially when it can’t be done in person.
- Additional Training – Allow us to help train your staff remotely while school is not in session.
Lastly, if you were unable to join our recent Town Hall webinar or wish to share with colleagues, here is the recording: